We’re dealing with stressors such as:
- Constantly changing and conflicting information
- Opinions and emotions passing as facts
- Shortages of everything from products to labor
- Widening divisions across socio-economic, political, racial, and geographic lines
- General market uncertainty
The result is a loss of trust across the board, personally and professionally. This chasm that has opened poses a serious problem for your strategic content strategy because without a foundation of trust, your content will fail. Whether the goal is brand awareness, new sales, upselling, customer retention, recruiting, or anything else, your content needs to be trusted. Without trustworthiness and believability, content simply cannot succeed.
Find out how to develop a content strategy these days: